- Treat Yourself to an hour of heaven with your choice of massage at Valentine's Renewal Massage Centre
- It is the perfect escape environment for anyone who needs help to relieve the stresses of daily life
- Pay Only €25 for a Choice of a 1 Hour Full Body Massage
- That’s a 70% saving on the regular price of €80!
- Relax with a tailored massage treatment that will sooth and rejuvenate your tired muscles
- Choose from a Deep Tissue, Relaxing, Pregnancy, Reflexology or Swedish Massage
- Massage is known to improves circulation, joint range-of-motion, flexibility, stress levels, muscle tightness, aches, pains, and it even helps to reduce anxiety and depression
- Therapists are highly qualified professionals
- A wonderful gift idea that anyone would appreciate
- Ideally located in Rathmines
- Opening hours: Mon – Fri: 11am – 10pm, Sat: 11am – 7pm
- Bookings required in advance
- Subject to availability
- 48 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher void
- Therapist is male - suitable for both male and female clients
- Valid from: Dec 9, 2016
- Expires: Mar 31, 2017
Valentine’s Renewal Massage Centre, is the perfect escape environment for anyone who needs help to relieve the stresses of daily life. They provide a wide range of massage treatments that restore and revitalise the body and spirit so it can reach its maximum potential.
Pay Only €25 for a Choice of a 1 Hour Full Body Massage. That is a 70% saving on the regular price of €80!
Choose from the following:
Deep Tissue Massage: Deep tissue massage therapy is similar to Swedish massage, but the deeper pressure is beneficial in releasing chronic muscle tension. The focus is on the deepest layers of muscle tissue, tendons and fascia.
Relaxing Massage: This massage is designed to soothe and relax you, not to relieve chronic pain or other underlying ailments. The therapist will use long smooth gliding strokes that are rhythmic and flowing. Pressure that is deeply relaxing, but not painful.
Pregnancy Massage: Depending on what stage you are in your pregnancy, your therapist may utilize such massage techniques as Reflexology, Swedish massage or certain techniques that address your specific requests and needs.
Reflexology: Foot Reflexology massage can be a deeply relaxing and therapeutic modality for those suffering from plantar fasciitis, ankle injuries or even everyday work and play.
Swedish Massage: Swedish massage is the most common and best-known type of massage in the West. If it’s your first time or you don’t get massages often then this is the best place to start.
Their therapists are highly qualified professionals. Massage is known to improves circulation, joint range-of-motion, flexibility, stress levels, muscle tightness, aches, pains, and it even helps to reduce anxiety and depression.